Abby, Izzy, Ally

Tuesday, March 3, 2009





The house is really coming along! The major construction is done! As a matter of fact, I think we may be able to move into the new master bed and bath this weekend! I am forever grateful to all the people who made this possible. So many have contributed, but two in particular: Rodney Hudson and my Papa have been there day in and day out, working to get this done. Last night, I dreamt all night about how I could possibly repay them for all they've done. I was dreaming up gift baskets and thank you cards, but it just doesn't seem to do justice what I feel and how thankful I am. Without this extra room, life would surely be much more difficult and stressful with 3 babies. Their generosity has been a witness to us and has really been so amazing. I've posted some pics above... Dale is working to finish up the electrical and we'll have appliances in the bathroom before we know it!

I am certain that all of the people praying for me and the babies is what is making things go so smoothly in this pregnancy. Even little kids are praying for us and I know God is hearing all of the prayers go up! I had a lady say to me on Sunday that the kids in her Sunday School class have a list of people to pray for and they never forget me and the babies! I was so touched, I almost cried. My 4-year-old niece recently said she prays for me and the babies every night and my brother said she prayed that they wouldn't get ran over by a Toyota either. I told her to pray that for other car brands as well! Eek!

I'm not sure if it's my hormones or the repetition of the following things, but I've been getting a little frustrated with:
1) The Question: "Was it natural?" First of all, this is a stupid way to ask it, and second, yes it was very natural!!! Would you like me to tell you the details?! It doesn't bother me from friends/family, but complete strangers ask ALL THE TIME... it's the first thing out of their mouths. I used to explain that I took Clomid, but then decided it's none of their business, so now I just say "yes". As soon as I explained about the Clomid they would get a look on their face like "oh... that doesn't really count then."

2) Being compared to the Octuplet woman! Yesterday, a lady taking my blood went into a full blown rage describing how she feels about the irresponsibility of "that mother." Well, I'm NOT HER!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE! And for the record, no, it doesn't make me feel better or more confident about "JUST" having three! I'm scared out of my mind!!!

Thank you for listening to my ramblings... remember, you all are my friends and family, so you're exempt from the above frustrations! ;) Is it hot in here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment