Abby, Izzy, Ally

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

32 weeks

We went to the Dr. yesterday and got the weights of the babies! Baby A = 4 lbs 5 oz, Baby B = 4 lbs 5 oz, and Baby C = 3 lbs 8 oz! I was surprised at how big Baby A and B were, but very excited. The Dr. was not concerned about the variance between C and the others. He said, with 3 babies in there, one is going to get less than the others. They're all still within the normal range of a single baby at 32 weeks. This means, I'm carrying around over 12 pounds of baby!!! I've found myself feeling worse since I found out their weights... I'm certain it's a mental thing... it just kind of made me feel a little more tired knowing how much baby is in me right now!

The girls really moved around since the last big ultrasound and now I'm confused about who is who. What we do know is: we're going to name them in the order they are born. Isabelle will be 1st, Abigail will be 2nd and Allison will be 3rd. We chose to name them this way because we find it easier to say their names in that order: Isabelle, Abigail and Allison.

The Dr. is still unsure of whether he will go out of town next week... he says he's a procrastinator and will decide at the end of this week and will give me a call. He said he's considering not going because of me and a patient who is expecting quads! She's about a month behind me right now, but will obviously deliver early! I'm really praying he doesn't go... I would just feel so much better if he was here next week, since I could have these babies anytime now. Of course, if he goes, someone will be assigned to take care of me, but he's the only Dr. I know at this point.

Well, I'm off to take a nap... These girls are wearing me out!

3 comments:

  1. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you, Kami!!! Yay 32 weeks, and what BIG girls you have!! What a great mama you are growin' such big girls! I'm 24 weeks today, and have been having more contractions. :-/ Still feeling okay, though. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kami, you are so beautiful with Izzy, Abby and Ally. Reading your blog is such an inspiration to me. God bless you. I can't wait to meet the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will be able to remember those girls names perfectly because 2 of my nieces are Abigail(oldest) and Allison(youngest)! How funny that it's the same order! And I just absolutely adore the name Isabelle! Have I told you how much you and God ROCK together!

    ReplyDelete