Abby, Izzy, Ally

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ally



Izzy and Abby



Izzy

Abby



Izzy, Abby, Ally


The hospital took these pics of the girls last night...all are doing well.

Izzy and Abby are next to each other in the NICU. They're both doing about the same, even though Abby was the largest baby and Izzy was the smallest. They're both taking bottles and sleeping well; However, they are spitting up more than the dr. would like. We just found out this afternoon that all 3 babies have jaundice. So... now they're all hanging out under bright lamps with little sunglasses on.

Ally is healthy and is doing fine. She is closer to the other two girls, and is now within a few feet (kind of like a triangle). Ally is on a little oxygen under her nose and still has an IV and feeding tube. She's taken a few bottles with a nipple, but we're finding she doesn't like to be pushed... just wants to do it at her own timing. She will be fine, but it would be nice to continue to pray for the health and comfort of the babies.

I am very tired... I keep being drawn to the NICU when I should be resting and have had trouble sleeping the past few nights... going to take a little nap right now. I'll update more later. :)

2 comments:

  1. Rest up and take care of yourself. I know you want to see those babies but don't forget about your own recovery! :) The girls are all beautiful!! I will keep all of you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful babies!!!! I've been thinking about you so much. I know you are trying to re-gain your strength... remember, you not only had surgery, but you've also been supporting 3 other little lives for 9 months!

    I can't wait to talk with you. I will try to call you later on today - don't feel bad if you can't pick up. We will talk sometime soon. Do they have an idea of when they will send you and the girls home?

    Thanks for updating the blog even though you are so tired! Your girls are precious precious precious, and I know you probably can't believe that they are HERE!!!!

    Love,
    Mary Lindsey

    ReplyDelete