Abby, Izzy, Ally

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Very Thankful Heart...

This Thanksgiving, I have so very much to be thankful for... Let me give you some of the reasons:

Matt and I tried to get pregnant for two years before resorting to medicine. With the drug I took, I had a 35% chance of even getting pregnant... I got pregnant the first time I took it. The odds of having triplets with this drug were less than half a percent. The odds of carrying the triplets to 35 weeks and working 28 of those weeks, extremely low. the odds of all three babies being perfect and getting to come home from the hospital with their mom, slim-to-none. All of the odds were stacked against us, but God is faithful and with Him all things are possible.

He also provided by using family, friends and our church family. So many people helped by praying, giving gifts, helping us build onto our house and feeding babies. I've never needed to rely so heavily on God or His people, but this reliance has produced a very thankful heart.

I wanted to share this testimony first and foremost to give ALL of the glory to God for what He has done, but also as a thank you to my friends, family and church family for letting Him bless us through you as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment