Abby, Izzy, Ally

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daddy's little girls



In this picture, Matt has his lap full with his precious little girls! Everyone is doing really well... we went to the Dr. on Monday and he says they're perfect! I could tell he was surprised. He kept asking me if they had any special heart, eye or ear doctors they needed to see and he looked very surprised when I told him of the minor complications we had with Ally. You could see he expected to have more complications with triplets. All I can continue to say is God is good! The girls are gaining weight and doing well. Both Abby and Ally weighed 5 lb 8 oz and Izzy is gaining on them... she weighed 5 lb 4 oz!

The girls are sticking to the schedule pretty good, but we usually have one fussy one during the 2-3 hour sleeping stretch. I think this is to be expected, but we're hoping to keep them all on the same schedule for our sanity. I'm tired, but I think I'm about as sleep deprived as any normal new mom. I have stretches (thanks to helpers) where I will get 3,4 or 5 hours at a time... these really help! I think the hardest part is never really leaving the house. Normal moms would be able to take their baby to Wal-Mart or the park, whereas, with preemie triplets, we just need to stay put at home. I know... eventually it will get easier. That's what everyone says. Right now, my sole purpose in life is to feed, burp, change and love these 3 little girls... the outside world can wait for a few more months. I have to admit though, I save money when I never leave the house!

Well, Ally's fussing... I'll write more later!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kami!! They are so gorgeous! Very beautiful little girls and God is truly amazing! Congratulations to you and Matt and may God continue to pour out his blessings upon you!
    ~Andrea Pearson (remember me?) Barb's daughter.
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete