Abby, Izzy, Ally

Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter 2012

I’ve been having a tough time getting around to updating the blog these days… Things are pretty crazy with three 2 year - almost 3 year olds around. A friend from High School, Amanda (Line) Rice, took these Easter photos of the girls last week. Though I plan on updating more about the "happenings" around here (i.e. potty training – Heaven help me), I will just leave you with the pics for now.

Happy Easter!



Ally, Abby and Izzy

Izzy, Abby and Ally (Ally is a few feet in front of the other two. She is taller than them, but this pic really makes her look taller!)
 Ally, Abby and Izzy

Sisterly love
 Abby, Ally and Izzy

Sweet lil Abby. I love how her eyes look when she smiles. She's completely potty trained by the way... so proud of her!

Izzy was a perfect little model!


Ally went first and refused to smile. Turkey!

When I told her it was sister's turn since she didn't smile, she gave us this huge cheesey smile. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment